What is Creative Conscience ?
I use staged and street imagery in therapeutic photography projects aimed at development of your self-awareness.
By means of photography, I materialise the inner visions of people in photographic images.
Visualisation is the key element of Creative Conscience. In dialogue with my clients, we evoke inner memories, experiences and aspirations which are then translated into powerful visual symbols - photographs. These visual metaphors become strong inner reference points. They empower people to initiate psychological change, put their thoughts in order, maximize the best inner potential and ultimately to realise their happiest self.
In Creative Conscience practice I help people find personal answers to a range of existential questions, such as:
- Why do we abandon our dreams?
- Why do we forget our purpose?
- Why do we postpone?
- Why do we constantly feel tired?
- How do society, guilt, duties, fear, responsibilities and obligations take over our minds?
- Why do we spend more time with the ones we "need" that with the ones we love?
- Why our worst fears always get realised and our dreams never?
- How to find way back to your inner self?
- Where to find courage, energy and inspiration?
- How to get rid of guilt?
- How to wipe out the burden of unwanted responsibilities, even if it seems impossible?
- How to retain the essential and discard the superfluous?
- How to believe in yourself?
- How to debunk roadblocks?
- How to formulate meaningful goals and achieve them?
First of all, it is important to understand that I am NOT a therapist. I am a professional photographer and a creative visual artist with an insight into spiritual development. Rather then telling you what to do in each given life situation, Creative Conscience will help you to find your own answers and paths to a meaningful life. As opposed to consultations with a psychologist, in Creative Conscience the focus is not on analysing your past, but on your ability to see and hear your inner self, aligning your life with your genuine aspirations and dropping the unneeded.
Through creative visualisation exercise, I help my clients to take control over circumstances and to start living in a more self-conscious and meaningful way.